TROPICAL RAINFOREST (ST 18)
||3 days / 2nights
Suggested Package : 3 days / 2nights
Step right into the heart of nature!
Step into of one of the oldest rainforests in the world!
130 Million years old!
Take a journey back into time through dense tropical forest . Taman Negara is the one of the world's most complex and rich ecosystems. Imagine being greeted by the most rare songbirds in the world. About 350 kinds are found in this jungle. The forest is home to about 14,000 species of plants and trees, which is more than other forests in the world. It is also the home for the Aboriginal people known as Batek, whom is believed to have their homes there since time immemorial.
Get in gear and the following are some of the activities that await you:
- Bird Watching Jungle Trekking
- Cave Exploration Canopy Walkway
- Fishing & Angling Observation Walkway
- Rivers & Waterfalls Exploration Observation Hides
- Mountain Climbing Aboriginal Settlement